Discover Koh Yao Yai
5 Days 4 Nights
Discover the beauties and collect memories of Koh Yao Yai as one of the most beautiful island and follow one of own well known itinerary choices to Koh Khai Nok, Koh Khai Nai and Koh Khai Nui that will bring you to experience the islands in a different and most genuine way.
Travel Period: Now – 31 March 2024
(Blackout dates apply during period: 25 December 2023 – 10 January 2024)
Grand Deluxe @ THB 20,000/package
Grand Deluxe Poolside @ THB 25,000/package
Royal Suite 1 Bedroom @ THB 35,000/package
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Complimentary Half Day Island tour by long-tailed boat for 2 persons which are good for swimming and snorkeling
- Enjoy island tour in Koh Khai Nok, Koh Khai Nai and Koh Khai Nui for 02:30 hrs.
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- High-Speed WiFi throughout the resort
- Complimentary use of Fitness Center
- Complimentary 2 bottles of water
- Morning time at 09:30 AM and Afternoon time at 01:30 PM
- Advance booking is required upon arrival
Terms & Conditions:
- Blackout dates apply during Peak Season (25 December 2023 – 10 January 2024)
- Full payments is required at the time of booking. Payment is non-refundable but includes one-time rebooking within the travel period.
- Rebooking must be done 15 days prior to the original travel date.
- Package rates cannot be used in conjunction with other promos and discounts.
- In case the cancellation is due to fortuitous events, force majeure, or acts of God, as defined by law, both parties will make an agreement for re-scheduling. Cancellations caused by government restrictions/mandates can be re-scheduled but not refunded.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover any boat trip and medical/accidents emergencies.
- No-show caused by flight delays and/or flight/boat trips cancellations is subject forfeiture. The resort will be held liable for any provisions of refund/rebooking for cancellations caused by rampant gale warming notices of boat trips and other cancellation reasons within the boat’s control. (e.g. maintenance, preparedness to operate, permits/clearances, crew problems, oversold tickets, technical concerns, boat cleaning, fueling, etc.)